About Me ...

My photo
Chennai, TN, India
I am a Software Engineer since Aug 2004. Master of own space, Fun loving but within a limit, hate pulling other's leg, twinkling brain thinking of surroundings, blend of culture and sanskar, priest of music, always ready with a helping hand and a smiling face, Mr Attitude for people who deserve it, but a true and great friend for my friends ...

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Two new members ...


Two new members to my family... Ronu and Akhila.
For my village festival, I was in my village and took this photo... My mother holding both the kids...
Ronu - On her right hand side - My elder sister's 2nd son
Akhila - On her left hand side - My younger sister's daughter
Joyous moment to be with them... Playing with them... Those little crying moments of them... And little try to please others by showing new smile on their faces... Really miss all of them..
Best wishes Ronu and Akhila...
Chinmaya ...

No comments: