About Me ...

My photo
Chennai, TN, India
I am a Software Engineer since Aug 2004. Master of own space, Fun loving but within a limit, hate pulling other's leg, twinkling brain thinking of surroundings, blend of culture and sanskar, priest of music, always ready with a helping hand and a smiling face, Mr Attitude for people who deserve it, but a true and great friend for my friends ...

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Why do I blog ?

Few days back, my brother suddenly asked me, “Do you know what Blogging is?”… Surprised of his question, I felt happy to hear that question from him as I had something to tell on that as part of his answer. Those days, I had started blogging… After answering to his question, I told him that I have also one blog to my credit and I have already written some 20 posts. I think, he got surprised, as he had never seen me in that habit… And his surprise made me surprise too. I started thinking, Why am I blogging?

I had never thought I would blog one day... for not one but many reasons (one strong reason is I thought, I am very poor in writing). Mention not, I am a person who hasn’t even maintained a dairy to pen down personal thoughts. And so I am pretty surprised with myself; surprised to see my thoughts find their way out and even more surprised to accept that they will be visible to the whole world... (That was my brother’s line too…; hey, it will be open to whole world !!!)

I have always been lucky to have family and friends around me, with whom I could share what I think. Be it my joy or my despair, my confidence or my inner apprehensions; my celebrations on a success or reflections to learn from my mistakes; to share a laugh and to moan a cry; to participate and to guide; to understand and nurture my thoughts; to discuss and to analyze. They've been there all throughout.

But now, life is changing totally, always hectic schedule, seldom getting family and friends around… That time, I think, at least I can pen down my feelings, my thoughts somewhere that I can come back someday and realize myself where I was and how I was. It is always good those to be accompanied by date, so that you can drag your time back to that date and feel what you had felt on that day, realize how you were, and apprehend with your past… And being open to the whole world, will bring some comments on your thoughts that you can improve upon or at least think on ... A beautiful means of put your thoughts up...

Seriously do not know how far I can continue this business, I do not know whether I can withstand the determination to write, or I will come up with some lame excuse of being busy and not getting time to do so… Really do not know... But will try to keep this habit up, so that I can revisit my past some day through these blog pages…

No comments: