About Me ...

My photo
Chennai, TN, India
I am a Software Engineer since Aug 2004. Master of own space, Fun loving but within a limit, hate pulling other's leg, twinkling brain thinking of surroundings, blend of culture and sanskar, priest of music, always ready with a helping hand and a smiling face, Mr Attitude for people who deserve it, but a true and great friend for my friends ...

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Me and Myself ...

Whole day, I was feeling boring
Nobody was there for caring ...

Came out, Sun smiled at me on my way...
Said, I am always there for you...

Darkness, I thought, gives me relief...
Because nobody can see my grief...

Morning faded all the darkness...
All my sorrows and worries passed...

Clouds covered Sun for some time...
But, still Sun came back in no-time...

When I thought I really feel boring...
Sun said, I am there for caring ...

No comments: