About Me ...

My photo
Chennai, TN, India
I am a Software Engineer since Aug 2004. Master of own space, Fun loving but within a limit, hate pulling other's leg, twinkling brain thinking of surroundings, blend of culture and sanskar, priest of music, always ready with a helping hand and a smiling face, Mr Attitude for people who deserve it, but a true and great friend for my friends ...

Saturday, June 28, 2008

The 3 mistakes of my life ...

No, I am not going to tell the 3 mistakes of my life here, I doubt whether I can do so ever here... May be 3 is too less (or, more!) a number for me and at the same time, I do not remember those seriously; I am talking about the novel by Chetan Bhagat. An Indian novelist, all the 3 books of him have some numbers in their titles... Five (5) point someone, One (1) night @ the call center, The 3 mistakes of my life..

Just finished reading the novel the day before... As usual an interesting novel to hang on, but could not create the attachment I have towards the other 2 books by him.

The story revolved around Govind Patel's life with his 2 best friends, Omi and Ishaan. Vidya and Ali were 2 more characters adding sweetness to the plot... Overall, a good story to read... Felt, Chetan could have done better at the end of the story when the reader feels that the title of the book is no more valid... Well, that is life, we do mistakes and we do learn from that. And at the end of the day, we want a better life with family, friends and beloved ones around...

No comments: