About Me ...

My photo
Chennai, TN, India
I am a Software Engineer since Aug 2004. Master of own space, Fun loving but within a limit, hate pulling other's leg, twinkling brain thinking of surroundings, blend of culture and sanskar, priest of music, always ready with a helping hand and a smiling face, Mr Attitude for people who deserve it, but a true and great friend for my friends ...

Monday, January 4, 2010

I too had a love story…

I too had a love story... A heartbreaking true love tale” is a fiction by yet another young Indian author, Ravinder Singh… I finished the book in just 1 day…

Simple, honest and touching story it is… The reality he has pen down in this book is really touching…

The very first line of this book starts as:

Not everyone in this world has the fate to cherish the fullest form of love. Some are born, just to experience the abbreviation of it.

I am sure, at the end of the book (Rather, at each stage of reading the book), you will feel the same, clearly putting yourself in one of these buckets (One having fate to experience the fullest form and the other having fate just to experience the abbreviation)

1 comment:

Madhusudhana Rao Kallu said...

Wow..."Some are born, just to experience the abbreviation of it"......Nice composition of words....!!!!!!