About Me ...

My photo
Chennai, TN, India
I am a Software Engineer since Aug 2004. Master of own space, Fun loving but within a limit, hate pulling other's leg, twinkling brain thinking of surroundings, blend of culture and sanskar, priest of music, always ready with a helping hand and a smiling face, Mr Attitude for people who deserve it, but a true and great friend for my friends ...

Friday, April 13, 2007

Life & Friends ....

Life began and going on .... (Took lot of time to know this, though). Just thought of fulfilling its charm and suddenly felt, this is fruitless without someone called "Friend". This post is basically for them and for their Friendship ....

Let me start with a beautiful definition of that...
"Friendship is the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words..."

I remember, I started discovering this jargon "Life" from my name. Being new to this language, did not know how to spell my name first; dad helped me to do so; brought one paper typed with various names ... Chinmay / Chinmaya / Chinmoy. Now, I was the one to choose one among them. Tell me, what could have I done other than choosing one randomly (Though, kinda simple to corelate with my mother-tongue). So here I am as "Chinmaya" now.

First few years, being selfish to myself, not concentrating on the outer world, spent lots of time in reading books and being happy within family. Thats how, my parents liked me and I enjoyed being with them. No special attraction towards friends other than passing my 2 hours of time (4 PM to 6 PM) for playground excercises :).

Slowly started thinking of others; why he/she is like one-type whereas the other one is just opposite to this. What should I consider as good and what bad. Where is the border or limitation to both of them.

So finally needed a friend, with whom I can discuss the same. And saw this whole life through them now. Somehow convinced that, you should be known of both, though you apply your brain and mind on one while imposing ignorance to the other.

Then time changes, place changes, I move so as my life with friends. Get new friends, have new to newer talks with them and life still goes on... so as my friend list...

No comments: