About Me ...

My photo
Chennai, TN, India
I am a Software Engineer since Aug 2004. Master of own space, Fun loving but within a limit, hate pulling other's leg, twinkling brain thinking of surroundings, blend of culture and sanskar, priest of music, always ready with a helping hand and a smiling face, Mr Attitude for people who deserve it, but a true and great friend for my friends ...

Monday, April 16, 2007

The Circle... Wonder where it starts !

The Circle ... Let me put some light on the shape of it ... Well, you started laughing ... But think, can we answer where it starts and where it ends ... Probably yes, the point where it starts, it ends there; thereby creating a full circle ...But does it answer the question ?

Now, I remember the old days when my class-teacher had asked us one question; "Where the problem lies" ... As usual, no answer (Well, the questions from him were too hard; beyond our little-mind thinking). The answer that he gave was "The point where a circle starts". I can not forget that line. I always correlate that with the happening of everyday life.

I was shopping few days back in one mall here and thought that line showing its truthness and here I am writing this post ...

I put that line in 2 different thinkings... One, problem could be (Or, can start) at any point in life and second, you got to end where you start... The first one being so simple to analyze, let me put few words on the second...

Ancient times, people used to wear clothes having fur (as that was the only source), then people made clothes of nylon, polyester and so on... got fashion... and see, now the so called fashion reached to such a level that again people started using fur; not because it became available again, but because it is very rare to get; thereby showing self-position and a matter of style-showing. (I see Alisha Chinnai always wearing this !!!). So back to the starting point ...

Now, lets see the case of shoe. (Oops... Did I use the wrong word, at the start of the circle ??? If that is the case, replace that with footwear). People started using this for sheer protection to foot using some wood (Again, that was only available at that time). Then, leather, plastic ..blah..blah.. came up. Hmm, people started again fashion in this regard, and started using again wooden shoes (Different name, made of same material, wood). I see the same in fashion shows... (May be trying to be different from others .. Donno....)

Yes, let me stop here and write the incident, that made me to write this. Well, I was shopping, and saw a shirt which was un-pressed. It was like someone has crunched that piece under his/her feet; well, how can I tell, I discovered, that is the STYLE. Hmm, see again to the start of the circle... Remember the days, when getting a clean dress was difficult task; leave pressing that and wearing... Is the era going in reverse direction then ???

Now, its your turn, you can think in the similar lines ... as do I; Still remembering the line "Where did it start and when is the end ???" OR "Where the Circle starts ???" ...

No comments: