About Me ...

My photo
Chennai, TN, India
I am a Software Engineer since Aug 2004. Master of own space, Fun loving but within a limit, hate pulling other's leg, twinkling brain thinking of surroundings, blend of culture and sanskar, priest of music, always ready with a helping hand and a smiling face, Mr Attitude for people who deserve it, but a true and great friend for my friends ...

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Vs. 2010

Again a year is gone and I am all ready with my enthusiasm and energy to grasp a new year 2010. As in last year, I have something new to achieve in this year too, both personally and professionally... To remind me for the years to come, let me point the things that I wanted to do in 2009 and how it really went...
  1. I wanted to read lots of Technical books, but I ended up reading lots of Novels... Well, the word was "reading" and I think, I did it...
  2. My mother wanted me to buy a house for us, but landed up buying some land... Hopefully, some day it will shape into my dream house... So, in a sense, it will come true some day and I think, I stepped the first step towards that...
  3. Wanted to watch all hindi movies being released this year, but missed lot of them managing to squeeze only some of them into my busy schedule...
  4. Had lots of load at office, which forced me to drag myself away from my friends, that later became one of my achievements to some extent (Though lot of friends kept on complaining me asking the very reason of the detachment, and for them, I always had a lame answer "I was very busy with official work")
  5. Somewhere down the line, I did realize that I should do some exercise daily, and hence started "Morning Walk" as first step towards that... Though it started late in this year, I am thinking to carry forward this in the new year 2010.
  6. Made holy trips to Haridwar, Rishikesh, Shiridi and places like Delhi, Pune, Nasik, Bangalore this year with my mother... For the first time, my mother flew from Chennai to Delhi and from Pune to Bangalore... This was a happy achievment for me... Hope to do some more holy place visits in year 2010...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEST WISHES...
May your, mine, every body's resolutions and dreams come true... while sailing in d same boat, do visit http://farheenjots.blogspot.com/