About Me ...

My photo
Chennai, TN, India
I am a Software Engineer since Aug 2004. Master of own space, Fun loving but within a limit, hate pulling other's leg, twinkling brain thinking of surroundings, blend of culture and sanskar, priest of music, always ready with a helping hand and a smiling face, Mr Attitude for people who deserve it, but a true and great friend for my friends ...

Sunday, June 21, 2009

You, Me and Us...

I got a feeling incomplete in my heart…
Don’t wanna go it alone though we can never be apart,
We can never be apart,
U make me feel complete coz you are a piece of my heart
You’re the one for me I knew it right from the start
Yeh, we can never be apart,
We can never be apart, we can never be apart...

Without losing your color, mesmerize in my color…
Without losing your color, mesmerize in my color…
Without losing your sunshine, come into my shadow…
Come, let’s do it…
You are there …
I’ll be there…
We will be there …
We all will live together for births…
You, Me and Us… You, Me and Us…

One day the moment surely has to come, one has to leave…
One day the moment surely has to come, one has to leave…
This is life, know it…
We both will learn to live life together…
As the one behind shouldn’t face difficulties…
Like the shadow walks with us..
We will stay together like that…
You, Me and Us… You, Me and Us…

When my heart goes on,
Misses a beat, I know it’s gotta be you girl,
You sweep me off my feet
Sweep me off my feet, oh you sweep me off my feet
And when the blood from my heart
Rushes into my brain, it sends a message to me
To say you’re driving me insane,
You know you’re driving me insane, driving me insane
Love gives your heart the power, to open up and flower
Calling it every hour, but its refrained, its refrained ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Gravitational is not responsible for people falling in love – Albert Einstein
Love never claims, it ever gives – M. K. Gandhi
There is no remedy for love, but to love more …
That love is all there is, is all we know of love – Emily Dickinson
Love without reasons lasts the longest ...
The heart has reasons that reason cannot know – Pascal
He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began – Leo Tolstoy
Sometimes the greatest journey is the distance between two people…

No comments: