About Me ...

My photo
Chennai, TN, India
I am a Software Engineer since Aug 2004. Master of own space, Fun loving but within a limit, hate pulling other's leg, twinkling brain thinking of surroundings, blend of culture and sanskar, priest of music, always ready with a helping hand and a smiling face, Mr Attitude for people who deserve it, but a true and great friend for my friends ...

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The H and B Interview...

H: Are you in Love?
B: Hmm… No…
H: Don’t lie… Your facial expression says, you want to tell something else, tell me…
B: Hmm… Yes… Yes, I am in Love.
H: What made you to tell “No” at first place?
B: Before answering that, let me ask you the same question, “Are you in Love”?
H: YES, I am in Love and I declare it openly!
B: That is the difference between you and me. You don’t see any consequences, you don’t see the future, you don’t care of the society, you just see yourself and hence you declare your love openly…
H: Ok, ok, tell me, what kind of problems do you have?
B: I have many, leave it… For your satisfaction, didn’t I tell that I am in Love?
H: No, no, you have to tell me the reasons… You can’t have different answers to different people at different place…
B: Hmm… OK... Listen
......and the interview continues :)

Note: B: Brain and H: Heart

No comments: