About Me ...

My photo
Chennai, TN, India
I am a Software Engineer since Aug 2004. Master of own space, Fun loving but within a limit, hate pulling other's leg, twinkling brain thinking of surroundings, blend of culture and sanskar, priest of music, always ready with a helping hand and a smiling face, Mr Attitude for people who deserve it, but a true and great friend for my friends ...

Monday, May 4, 2009

I wish...

  • There is only one language throughout India, wait.. may be throughout the world… (World is little too much, but its OK, its just my wishes and I was told that wish is a wish though you are sure that it can not be achieved even in your wildest dreams!)
  • There is same set of festivals all over the world (Hmm, now I can use the word, “World”)… Once it is holiday in place A, we are very sure that it is the same for place B.
  • There are only 2 kinds of people; male and female; no castes, no religions …
  • Nobody lies below poverty line; all money from Swiss bank to flow to the poor, so that everybody has equal amount of money…
  • All students get same teaching, all schools having the same curriculum…
  • Everybody gets a house to live and easily make both ends meet …
  • We are truly democratic! (Err… I know, India is, but see, it’s only in paper…)
  • Everybody is heard correctly and soundly, regardless of age and power…
  • Summer should not be that hot that we need artificial way to suppress it…
  • The above goes same for all other seasons (winter and rain)…
  • All leave their lives cheerfully without the fear of killed by others, may be 100% valid for animals and birds…
  • All are healthy and no “Swine Flu” kind of viruses…
  • Newton is still with us finding something new for us…
  • All my wishes come true some day :)
  • And fianlly, I wish that I wish and ... I wish….

No comments: