About Me ...

My photo
Chennai, TN, India
I am a Software Engineer since Aug 2004. Master of own space, Fun loving but within a limit, hate pulling other's leg, twinkling brain thinking of surroundings, blend of culture and sanskar, priest of music, always ready with a helping hand and a smiling face, Mr Attitude for people who deserve it, but a true and great friend for my friends ...

Monday, November 10, 2008

Nothing... Nov...

Poor Nov'08, One third of the month has gone, and nothing has come up to my mind to put up here, to make my blog alive! Actually I was "busy in being busy" and did not get time to write-up anything, though I am regular to see the hit-count of my blog pages daily (at least once), so today (oops! just 2 minutes before), it was 4370!!!
One good morning mail that I got today, thought, could fill this emptiness of this month's posts:
And here it goes... (I liked the last line, pretty true!)
Time does not wait for you or me… days pass and years pass, u miss your best ones, you move away from your close ones. Your life changes, friends change, people change but your heart has those precious moments etched in it whether you want it or not. It’s always there making u happy at sad time’s n sad even at happy times. You sit back, think about those happy days and smile and when somebody asks the reason of your smile, you just say...."NOTHING"…

2 comments:

Ani said...

liked it most..
Anyway I appreciate your writing style.
To get this much blogs, u must be thinking too much, if so your mind must be having too much capacity or you should have much time. If we assume, all people's mind is of same size. so u have much time....please don't waste time, do your job..

Ashawaraya Shalini said...

Liked it... Very true the last line is!