About Me ...

My photo
Chennai, TN, India
I am a Software Engineer since Aug 2004. Master of own space, Fun loving but within a limit, hate pulling other's leg, twinkling brain thinking of surroundings, blend of culture and sanskar, priest of music, always ready with a helping hand and a smiling face, Mr Attitude for people who deserve it, but a true and great friend for my friends ...

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ignorant!

It was not long ago, when I was thinking of my surrondings and people around me, the things that I share with them and they do with me, and then my mind settled with a strong concluding line... "You know more when you start knowing and you are purely ignorant when you don't..."
It is always individual's wish to start knowing about something/somebody... You start, you get involved, you spend time and do get lot of information... On the other hand, you don't try and you are totally ignorant!
Now, the question is "Do I care?", "Do I need to know that?", "Does it anyway bother me?".. Lots of questions... Differnet people get different answers to these questions at different times and act accordingly... Sometimes, you feel good to know things about others and sometimes you choose to be just ignorant!

No comments: