About Me ...

My photo
Chennai, TN, India
I am a Software Engineer since Aug 2004. Master of own space, Fun loving but within a limit, hate pulling other's leg, twinkling brain thinking of surroundings, blend of culture and sanskar, priest of music, always ready with a helping hand and a smiling face, Mr Attitude for people who deserve it, but a true and great friend for my friends ...

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Timepass with "Khosla Ka Ghosla" ...

I was getting bored at home, suddenly Yahoo messenger message window popped up.

sk: Chinu bhaiya, How are you ?
me: Fine sir. Tum kaise ho?
sk: Fine bhaiya. Aur kaha ho aaj kal aap ?
me: Filhaal US mein huin. Aur sunao kya chal raha hai ?...
----- Long gap ----
sk: Sorry bhaiya, movie dekh raha tha.
me: OK, kaunsa ?
sk: Khosla Ka Ghosla. TV mein aa raha tha...
me: Good movie, right?
sk: Yes, too good. It's too late night now. I have to go to bed.
me: Ok, bye. Take care. Good Night.
sk: Bye. Take care....

The chat session ended and I searched for the movie in "Youtube.com" & a series of movie parts were there. So I thought of watching those... Thanks a ton to "youtube.com" for holding the largely acclaimed movie "Khosla Ka Ghosla"... I had heard a lot about that movie, but never had gotten a chance before... So I eagerly watched and the movie ended in no-time....
They say, you are watching a movie, and if you see suddenly the end screen without realizing that you have actually finished the movie, the movie is "Good"... then... lot of categories follow... "Too Good", "Wow..Amazing".. and lot more .... No doubt, "KKG" is one of that category movie...

KKG is a film that has a plausible storyline, identificable situations and characters and it is portrayed in an extremely intelligent way. The story has caught the plight of common man, average common man's life struggle; not showing anything extraordinary. And that made this movie different and a complete joy to watch; a total refreshing movie indeed...

Lively characters played by all, especially Anupam Kher (K.K.Khosla), Vinay Pathak and Boman Irani (Khurana)... This movie is about the dream of Mr. Khosla who wanted to buy a land and own a house by investing his entire life's earning and finally cheated by a corrupt (Khurana), who usurps the land that belongs to Khosla. Then, with a strong support by Vinay pathak, how both of the sons of Khosla, try to get back the land....

The movie is a clean and honest one... The humor injected at regular intervals kept the movie more interesting and alive... A must watch movie...

No comments: