About Me ...

My photo
Chennai, TN, India
I am a Software Engineer since Aug 2004. Master of own space, Fun loving but within a limit, hate pulling other's leg, twinkling brain thinking of surroundings, blend of culture and sanskar, priest of music, always ready with a helping hand and a smiling face, Mr Attitude for people who deserve it, but a true and great friend for my friends ...

Friday, September 21, 2007

One side Love ...

I'm not begging you to love me.
I'm not really even asking you.
But, isn't it alright
If I cherish that hope in my heart?
If I dream of just holding your hand,
It will hurt me - not you.
I will try to keep my eyes from shining
When they see you.
And I promise
I will try not to smile a special smile
When you say hello.
but, please
Don't ask me
Not to love you...
- Anonymous

No comments: