About Me ...

My photo
Chennai, TN, India
I am a Software Engineer since Aug 2004. Master of own space, Fun loving but within a limit, hate pulling other's leg, twinkling brain thinking of surroundings, blend of culture and sanskar, priest of music, always ready with a helping hand and a smiling face, Mr Attitude for people who deserve it, but a true and great friend for my friends ...

Monday, April 26, 2010

OOPS - I Fell In Love...

OOPS - I Fell In Love... is yet another Indian novel penned down by Harsh Snehanshu ... A good humorous love story to spend time with, it will keep you bounded till the last page, when you realize that it is not the end of the story, but just the beginning of the love story...

People say that love is pure, love is blind, love is fair, love is unfair, love enhances oneself or love spoils oneself; but I haven’t experienced anything! My feelings have not been changed nor am I. I am still the same guy who cries watching any romantic movie, who abuses the Indian bowlers if they are struck for boundaries, who spends useless hours on net just refreshing his scrapbook… but there is something that ensures an immense contentment inside me. I am not mad in love, but I love somebody madly.

It’s not that I am never sad or negativities don’t shoot me because I am in love… It’s not that I don’t give a damn to this world because I am in love… It’s not that I am not affected by the jeers of this world… but it’s just that I have a very very special person on this planet, after talking to whom all my pains are sublimated, I become abnormally rejuvenated and satisfied. My life has been touched to the core, and there is a big difference in me which only I can realize.

I am in love; ‘I’ am in love and ‘I’ love to be in love!
-- Harsh Snehanshu

No comments: