About Me ...

My photo
Chennai, TN, India
I am a Software Engineer since Aug 2004. Master of own space, Fun loving but within a limit, hate pulling other's leg, twinkling brain thinking of surroundings, blend of culture and sanskar, priest of music, always ready with a helping hand and a smiling face, Mr Attitude for people who deserve it, but a true and great friend for my friends ...

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hey Friend, Please... !!!

Note: All characters in this story are purely imaginary. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental :P - Chinmaya

I am very sorry that I did not realize that you did care for me a lot. I remember the day when I did not have any interest in life just because all my past happiness came to an end, life for me shattered and I was thinking I am nowhere to lead a life, you were the one who helped me to get out of that situation and lead a normal life. I did not ever formally thank you for that. I thought we two know each other now so closely that a “Thanks” would sound too formal and that may create problem, however small it could be, in our present relation status. Now I realize that, even in close friendship, we should have respect for each other. I know, I have taken all the help from you whenever I required and now that I am settled little in my new life, I nearly forgot you. Now I realize, I am not good for a holy relation called “Friendship”. I am really sorry. It makes me really insane that I could not value the relation that we had, so silly I am. Forgive me my dear friend, please forgive me. I am no good even to myself now, and I surely can see, how it could have anguished you. But, I know, you are good, you might have continued with your life spreading happiness in other lives. I know, you are capable of that and you have been doing that as you did for me. It was only me, who could not understand you. I took you as granted. Every help and every step towards my good life after the shattering of my past life was with your esteemed help. You did help me without any selfishness and it’s only me, silly me, who had selfishness in every step. I did seek help from you only when I thought; it’s you, who can help there.

Please don’t make me cry… Please say something…
Silence…
Please for God’s sake, say something. Say that I am selfish; say that I am good for nothing. Say that I do not value friendship. Say, please, say…
Again silence…
I know you are so anguished, it is nearly impossible for you to forgive me, but please do forgive me. Without your forgiveness, I can not have this life. I will go back to my old life, don’t know what will happen to me. It was only you who have guided me to this new life, so please just forgive now to enable me to lead this life…
Silence…
Please, please, please….
Silence…
Silence…

Cring… Cring… Cring…; the table alarm clock started sounding… She opened her eye and saw the fan above is rotating in its slow sizzling sound. She did stop the alarm and thought where she was until now, what she was doing late night and when she slept…

It was too late in the night. She was busy in internet and that made time to fly. When she got a glance at the watch that was settled not very far on the same table where her lovely lappy was, it was 2:00 AM. She got surprised that till 2 AM, she is glued with WWW and then the sudden thought of taking a nap came into her mind when she did shut down her lappy and rushed to the bed that was lying just beside the table.

Oh… So, was it a dream? Silly! No, no, wait… It can not be a dream. It is reality of my life. I have done so. What should I do now? Thank God, at least in dream I did seek for forgiveness and I said “Sorry” from the core of my heart. But, he did not reply… How could he, I was dreaming… No…. I have to be real now, It is the time to say in real…

She again rushed to her lappy, started it, logged into yahoo messenger and looked for him… It was 7 AM, and he was not online… Still her inquisitive mind did not stop her to open chat window of him in offline mode. She just cleaned her eyes and started typing all that she wanted to tell him in hurry... With all the eagerness that she was typing there, only tic-tac keyboard stroke sound was coming out of her room while the fan was still doing its job of rotation and rotation around...

3 comments:

Dr. Internet said...

Interesting to read this article. lol.

Sreekanth said...

cool story man!!!!

K. Rabi Kumar Achary said...

I am unable to understand what do you want to say in the above writing, please clarify at acharyk@rediffmail.com your Anna, Ravi