About Me ...

My photo
Chennai, TN, India
I am a Software Engineer since Aug 2004. Master of own space, Fun loving but within a limit, hate pulling other's leg, twinkling brain thinking of surroundings, blend of culture and sanskar, priest of music, always ready with a helping hand and a smiling face, Mr Attitude for people who deserve it, but a true and great friend for my friends ...

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Life is good, if ?

Today on the way to my office in the morning, my eyes caught a sight on a T-shirt, the back of that had the below picture:

"Life is good... If you're a Big Dog"... I don't know what the designer had thought on "Big Dog", but it was really funny and eye-catching... What do you say guys and gals ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha.. its funny. I love t-shirts with writing. Another one that I have heard was, "Its okay to be a Sheep, as long as you are a cool Sheep" :)

sugandha said...

I thing, designer designed this t-shirt to broadcast the simple message: Take the inspiration with the living & non-living things of your surroundings.He beautifully co-related the funda of life with two features of Dog.
(1)Life is race. Everyone is running running & only running.When running is the only aim of life whether for the materialistic things or for the satisfaction of your dearones then what is the problem to be a big dog :) afterall Dog Race(Gambling bussiness) is still in Trend (particularly in UK, US, Ireland, Australia, Spain, China and Mexico).
(2)Dog is also known for showing aggressiveness and in the present scenario, Life will be good only, when you are full of aggressiveness towards your aim/moto only :)