About Me ...

My photo
Chennai, TN, India
I am a Software Engineer since Aug 2004. Master of own space, Fun loving but within a limit, hate pulling other's leg, twinkling brain thinking of surroundings, blend of culture and sanskar, priest of music, always ready with a helping hand and a smiling face, Mr Attitude for people who deserve it, but a true and great friend for my friends ...

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Gone is my B'day...

Too late I am to write a post on my birthday... Did so last year without fail... Does it say all of it, I was too busy celebrating it that I did not get time even to write few words? Well, that was not the case, it was something else... It was Monday, unlike last year... And the first day of the week... Had to catch up with lots of pending works...
Well, for me, birthday is no different from usual days, other than getting some wishes from friends and relatives... Though not waiting nor expecting the same from them... Good when it comes, OK if not, no harm... Well, this bithday was blend of 'good' and 'no harm'...
One more step promotion in life and getting nearer to the target... I have to change the gear now... I think, last few months are going in reverse direction, series of failures and series of negativity... Still, looking for a bright tomorrow... and bright future!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damu pa kmu to?.. Nano ni klase blog man?