About Me ...

My photo
Chennai, TN, India
I am a Software Engineer since Aug 2004. Master of own space, Fun loving but within a limit, hate pulling other's leg, twinkling brain thinking of surroundings, blend of culture and sanskar, priest of music, always ready with a helping hand and a smiling face, Mr Attitude for people who deserve it, but a true and great friend for my friends ...

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Creativity ...


"There are two ways of being creative. One can sing and dance. Or one can create an environment in which singers and dancers flourish." - Warren G. Bennis

"I'm always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life." - Miles Davis

"Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun." - Mary Lou Cook

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."-Joseph Chilton Pierce

"To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly." - Henri Bergson

"As the season of believing seems to wind down let me gently remind you that many dreams still wait in the wings. Many authentic sparks must be fanned before passion performs her perfect work in you. Throw another log on the fire." - Sarah Ban Breathnach

"There are no problems - only opportunities to be creative." - Dorye Roettger

No comments: