About Me ...

My photo
Chennai, TN, India
I am a Software Engineer since Aug 2004. Master of own space, Fun loving but within a limit, hate pulling other's leg, twinkling brain thinking of surroundings, blend of culture and sanskar, priest of music, always ready with a helping hand and a smiling face, Mr Attitude for people who deserve it, but a true and great friend for my friends ...

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sleepless Nights ...

It's been 2 weeks I am here in Milpitas, California state, USA. It is my 3rd trip to the same place; am staying in the same hotel. Spent just more than 2 weeks; 15 sleepless nights...

I hate sleepless nights... I used to have sound sleeps and I was unknowlingly proud of this fact; by the very support of my friends and relatives, who used to say that, sound sleep is a reflection of a sound, clean and happy man. So may be, I was thinking I am a clean and happy man. Well, I cannot think of any other reason of my proudness here as seriously I actually didn't know what they really wanted to tell... Hmm, sometimes you feel one side only when you see the other side ...

Well, I think, I started seeing the other side being here in USA .. sleepless nights... now, I can say I hate these... I was quite happy sleeping 9 hours each night. I donot know the actual reason of this... could be anything, that you can guess... (I am not able to guess anything myself...).. May be, I have done something wrong, that my inner mind still has not forgotten and making me restless... Donno for sure... (I have this habit of not sleeping at nights when I have done something wrong; at least in the view of others)... May be office work pressure... (I donot undersand, if this would be the case, then I should sleep more :) )... May be some blah..blah... God knows... May be Jet Lag (Now, my heart is little happy as it got a word !!!)

I wish that the reason should only be "Jet Lag"; nothing else; so that I will be back to my routine time after sometime and thereby, be a clean and happy man again :D

No comments: